Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Repainting Kitchen



When I set out to paint the kitchen, it was a scary task.  I had painted rooms before, but nothing we were going to be living in for years to come. Sure it could always be repainted. Who has time for that though?  I love red and have loved red for years so picked a red paint color.  Green was ok, just not that shade.

Before
Before

Before
In Progress

 In Progress


The color I decided on is Glidden Rapture Red. 
There was a toss up between that one and Candy Apple red. It is a nice paint to work with.  Unfortunately it stayed tacky for about two years. I took the chance and didn't use a sample just painted the whole kitchen.  And I love it! It goes very nicely with the black appliances and the cabinets.


After

After

After

After
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really like to hear from you.