Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Workshop Paint Job

                           Workshop/Office Paint Job

 

   This project almost ended being, "I bit off more than I could chew," kind of project.  Decided the baseboards were not to my liking so removed them and found mold underneath the window. It was not a lot, and not bad so fairly easy to fix. To prevent this from occurring again underneath the window is now painted with a mildew-resistant primer underneath the mold resistant paint. Perhaps a bit overkill but I do not like mold. Irritates my sinuses.
Before

Before

Before

Before

Before
 These next two pictures were taken after the painting was done and I had decided to strip the paint off the trim and redo. Never again!  It took weeks, a lot of work and a result that is not that pleasing.

 
During Painting

During Painting

   
After

After

After

After

After

After



Finishing Touches


Finishing Touches

 Supposedly adding fancy bits to your light switches makes them juvenileWell, then I'm a juvenile. Some things should be glammed up a bit as it makes them more fun.

Final Touches

Final Touches


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really like to hear from you.